Global Marketing Manager
Salary: £65k- £75k + up to 20% Bonus + Benefits
Location: Home and office based
Home based: Mon-Fri – permanent/full time
Remarkable jobs are currently working with a Global organisation who due to further growth, are now seeking a Global Marketing Manager to join their established Marketing team.
This position lies within a key sector of the business. As a leader in this sector, you will create and execute robust marketing strategies, which meet the business’ ambition for growth. The successful candidate for this role will form part of the sectors leadership team, with a high level of responsibility.
‘Global Marketing Manager – Pharmaceutical/Bio tech’ Key Responsibilities:
- Lead the planning, development, execution, and review of annual marketing communication plans.
- Ensure that the Marketing Strategies are in line with the overall Business Strategies.
- Managing external agencies and working with appointed brand and strategy agencies.
- Monitoring the customer/user journey experience
- Research into the varied target audiences of this position and business, to ensure Marketing campaigns are aligned.
- Managing the current marketing team and internal reporting on Marketing performance
‘Global Marketing Manager – Pharmaceutical / Bio tech’ Key skills:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within a Global Marketing role.
- Ability to influence internal stake holders at all levels.
- Line management experience
- Passionate marketeer who can bring creative ideas to life.
- Self-starter with strong organisational abilities.
- Scientific degree or background is essential
This is a great opportunity to join a global organisation, who are currently achieving of significant growth. This is an urgent opportunity and applications will be reviewed within 24 hours. All interviews will be completed by remote video or telephone.