Senior Pricing Manager
Location: America, USA or Canada (with international travel 25% of time)
Salary: $150k USD/$200k CAD – depending on experience + Bonus and benefits
Remarkable Jobs are delighted to working with our client to assist them in the recruitment of ‘Senior Pricing Manager’. In this position you will be joining a heavily invested, award winning department within a large global organisation.
As ‘Senior Pricing Manager’ you will be responsible for managing a global pricing team to drive valuable insight and to optimize pricing analytics and deal structuring. You will also be responsible for the continuous development of the already successful department.
‘Senior Pricing Manager’ Key responsibilities:
- Conducting and optimising the approval process for large customer pricing terms.
- To review and enhance current pricing processes so they are more efficient, successful and profitable.
- Supporting the annual price review process based on existing practices.
- Overseeing the implementation of recommendations so that there is minimum friction from customers and system issues.
- Taking the lead on all pricing projects.
- Presenting pricing analytics to senior board members.
- Recruit and manage new team members to enhance their capabilities.
- Contribute to the monthly reporting to drive valuable and actionable insight alongside the global pricing team’s wider business insight responsibilities.
‘Senior Pricing Manager’ Key skills and experience required:
- 5 years’ experience within a senior pricing role.
- Experience of project management and behavioural change management.
- Experienced with managing a successful team and developing team members.
- Degree level qualification or relevant professional qualification.
- Knowledge of IFS and possess advanced skills using Excel.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to speak to all levels efficiently.
- Willing to travel (based in NA but would be expected to make some trips to Europe/Asia)
This is a great opportunity to join an established, global organisation who are experiencing significant growth.
For immediate consideration please apply today, including your CV.
Interviews for this role will be conducted remotely.